Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wasted Weekend

I'm NOT a car person. So you can imagine how I would have dragged myself to visit a couple of show rooms along Federal Highway with the Uncle, Aunt and automobile-crazy cousin. Sheesh!


The Holy Shrine for car lovers- Big and Small, Old and Young.

and the whole time I'm thinking how many third world countries can feed off this car. :p
Overrated la.

As if that's not enough, we have to walk over the next building and see rows and rows of imported cars. Window-shopping for cars?? I mean if you wanna buy it, I can understand la. Well but who am I to comment? I walk hours to find one dress and after that decide nothing in the whole building is to my liking *shrug*

The best part of the whole car-gazing exercise?

They had food. and not any food, sugary icing-topped butter cupcakes :)

Mmmmmmm...

Laters.

No comments: