Tuesday, September 1, 2009

go green

I rarely get angry, i'm pretty good at just ignoring or tuning out things that i know will infuriate me, or i'll just go the girls and vent it out. But but but, on the rare occasions that i do get angry, I get angry pretty fast, and cool down in a minute as well. And today was one of those days.

It has been pretty cooling since morning, rain, gloomy and no harsh rays of the sun, my favorite type of whether. =) so i go to fetch my sis from school and had to drop her friend off and go to the supermarket. And i had to follow the route near the primary school (it was 1.10 that time), the place was chaos! kids were actually jumping over the gate to come out, why can't they just open it? beats me. so yea. the kids on one hand, smart baboons who park their car on both sides of the road, plus the cars coming from the opposite direction, and yes people crossing from one side to another in this mess. I just practically parked my car there for at least 15 mins waiting for it to clear. I'm still cool and calm. no road rage there, nope.

then in the supermarket, my sis has to buy this strawberry flavored chiclets-like thing. I'm not a big fan of junk food, never was since i was a kid. I don't take , Coke (and the likes of it),sweets (wait, does chewable Vit-C count?), crackers, keropok lekor etc etc as often as regular people do. Its not cause I'm kiasu about my weight or health, I just don't fancy it that much. ok the sis gets the junk, and i control myself from saying anything, so yea still cool.

Then she gets in the car and feels that the junk is spoiled. So the moment i parked at my house and got out, i see this pink box flying above my head to the shrubs on top of the padang hill in front of my house and rolls down into the drain.

i tell my sis to pick it up, and she is laughing, she's ACTUALLY laughing! She's pleased with herself!!and now i completely loose it! I don't see how civilized people can throw stuff anywhere and whenever they want to? I've seen people unwrap gum and throw the wrapper on the ground where they are standing and walk away. I see it in town, in the train, in the bus and the list goes on.and some, throw stuff out of the car while traveling. its DISGUSTING!! SHeesh!! what? every other place other than your homes are dumping sites???

My sister got an earful but to all the other people who do this, please stop.
Its not sexy nor is it cool AND its not funny!!


Keep our environment clean; you don't wanna live amongst junk and smell crap!

2 comments:

arathy said...

so true! i cant stand it when ppl,especially the educated ones litter!!

princesz said...

exactly!! so irritating kan??!!