Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Fish Sauce and Pineapple

The FTB (Forgot-to-blog) & busy weekend when the Uncle was here:

My love for Asian food and hawt! (Red & Black) deco satiated in Vietnam Kitchen =)


My house is gonna have this deco in at least one room..Have i mentioned HOTTT?!

Part of the cam-whoring clan:

The Uncle and Aunt: Take 1


The Uncle and Aunt : Blast from the Past pose; Take 2


My Uncle n Me: Take 1 (and 1 only)

As you can see, my hair is bordering that of a lion's mane, so I shall spare myself the heartache of having it pixelated. No more pics for me. =_=

Uncle n Shaailu: Take 1

guess it's true, the apple doesn't fall far :P

Uncle n Shaailu: Take 2


Food was good, the service.....*explain to me again the rationale of hiring waiters who can't communicate well?*
*hits head*

p/s: Jasbir Sidhu is officially off the list of "orang menganggur". :)))

No comments: