Saturday, September 12, 2009

Incredible India

Today was a uncharacteristically busy Saturday, Breakfast in Maduras, movie in Brem Mall, Lunch in the Green Curry Shop, Gombak, Coffee at home and Dinner in Sin Kee. Awesome!I'm gonna eat as much as i can before i go on the month vegetarian spree starting on the 17th this month. It's the Navrathri (which literally means 9 nights) festival coinciding with the Prattassi month when people generally observe vegetarianism. It's my first time going a whole month, wish me luck! =)

We went to visit my ex-nanny today. She's really old but still remembers me and kept kissing me while telling me how much I've grown and all. It was really heart warming to be seeing her again, knowing that she can still have good memories of the menace i was back then :p And we were talking about their (her daughter and her) pilgrimage trip to India. It was really amazing the stories they had to tell about the temples and their histories. Hopefully my family's plan of going to India will materialize soon. Can't wait!

Laterz!

No comments: