Thursday, September 10, 2009

a day after 090909

10-September-2009

Today is turning out to be really good.

Its Dev's birthday today! Happy 22nd DEVANAND RAJ!
We surprised him with a picnic in Lake Gardens. Was bloody hot and there we( King, Mohan, Izzy & I) were carrying all the stuff cause Ann had to direct a blindfolded Dev.
I was sweating at places that....never mind let's not go there. So the picnic was a small but nice one. King's mee hoon, which he made himself, was reealllllyy good!

Then i come home and make myself chilled Green Tea <3. So refreshing!

I hear from something-good- from Jas which I'm not supposed to reveal till everything is confirmed (which is by tomorrow). So more updates tomorrow :)Hopefully everything works out well.

And in the evening, I'm gonna go temple which I haven't done since last Saturday.
I can't remember nuts from the HRM book I'm reading but I'm gonna try to finish it by today and go over it again ..haiz! and i thought i was through with studying. At least the human mind was an interesting topic. There's something to pray for.

Did you know about squirrel soup? Or Bamboo Rat meat which is edible? Or that Komodo Dragons are poisonous cause they feed on already-dead animals? Or that Bear paw (yes the paws of a bear) can be eaten? That is all the stuff i found out from King while waiting for Ann and the rest (FOR 1 WHOLE HOUR) to come. pretty interesting huh?

No comments: