Thursday, September 24, 2009

Dolled-up

Its 0030 on my K530i and I'm still feeling as full to the brim as I did hours ago.

It all started at 6 something when I was getting ready to go for dinner with a friend. I first decided on wearing a black and red blouse with boot-cut jeans, then i opted for skinny jeans with a blue and cream colored empire waisted blouse, next I thought lose the blouse, and got into a white chiffon blouse with a black clincher. Still, I'm not happy. I get into a navy-blue blouse. No. Revert to first option. Yes.

Then the hair, first all loose, a pony-tail, then a bun, then all loose again this time with moose, up, down, up, down. Down. Now that's settled, make up's a breeze.

So now you think I'm going out on a date kan? Nope. I met Sheryn (who is a girl btw).

Yes I know. I'm weird like that. I have been couped at home so long that I will jump at any opportunity to play dress-up =)

We went to ChatMasala, Brickfields. We ate, Cheese Kofta, Chicken Manchurian (vegetarian of cause) and I had Aloo Paratha (potato stuffed chapathi). As if that wasn't enough, we had to come back to Maduras and have Nescafe. I knew I should have just taken a Dosa or plain ol chapathi. Haiz!

Now i'll just go and read some no-brainer book (read: Mills & Boons) till I can sleep.

p/s: Anyone has the new Dan Brown book? Buzz me.

2 comments:

Shamala said...

I WANT THE NEW DAN BROWN BOOK AS WELL!!!
And the whole dress up thing happens to me on a daily basis.. esp. the hair part..:p

princesz said...

haha..typical us kan?
u goin reunion?