Monday, May 18, 2009

shopaholic's day off

times square & sg wang have never let me down so much before.
by the first 1/2 an hour, i wud have at least had 1 plastic bag to hold.
and today....we walked, n walked and walked, every corner and every turn
every shop and every stall
and we found....

NOTHING! ZILCH! ZERO!

i miss the feeling of seeing a baju/shoe/accesory and instantly being smitten, feeling the chemistry oozing out between us, knowing we are meant to be, knowing i have/must/need to have it!

not only did i not find anythin, i kept on knocking stuff down with my plastic bag (which had Kohi's gift) or gettin clothes to slip off their hangers. i'm such a clumsy clown!

p/s: since i had to buy sumn to cheer myself up, i bought 4 earrings for RM10. but im still feeling lousy.

2 comments:

Shamala said...

omg! you poor thing..what happened?? I mean,times square is a huge place, how could you not find something to buy?? You know, when I have those "no-chemistry" days, I buy myself a book. My last trip to times square made me fall in love with a whole bunch of shoes.. you sure you din find anything???

princesz said...

i din...and what was worse is that i saw that a waist clincher i gt 4 30 bux was 4 sale 4 only 12.90. god!
but then a shawl i bought 4 10 bux was for sale there 4 35 bux.... so that made me happy a bit :)