Tuesday, May 12, 2009

mom, i love u

if i was going to write about all the times my mom has been there for me, encouraged, supported and held me up, this whole blog space wouldn't prolly be enough.
growing up, i embarassed you in the toy store when you couldn't buy me something.
i sneaked out of the house wen u were off to work and lied to you bout it.
i suddenly change my mind about going to school in the mornings (still do) after u get up n make breakfast for me.
i talk back n argue and argue n never rest my case till i've proven a point
when i went to coll i started dating and had a boyf. wen u specifically told me not to. and i knew y wen he broke my heart.
i've always told u that i can take care of myself and i dont need u sheltering me but u never stop, u never give up and i'm thankful for that.
i never listened to u before but u were always there with the best advise n never once said "i told u so" etime i failed.
when life was a bitch, u spent sleepless nites talking to me, helped me pick up the pieces and move on while you stayed awake long after worrying about me for me.
i remember years ago saying i never wanted to be like u but now i knw theres no one else i wud rather be lik.
mommy,
i've never met a stronger person in my life and i doubt i will. i love u and always will n i knw nothin i ever do will even come close to all the sacrifices u've made for me. happy mothers day. thanks for not only standing by my side at my proudest moments but also holding my hand at my weakest. you helped me put my self together n stayed with me till i figured out who i am. whatever i am,the woman i am today and tomorrow i owe it to u.
and here's celebrating u...




***I Heart You***

No comments: