Monday, May 4, 2009

lil miss Van De KAmp

*my first full day of staying at home*

My Things-I-Did List

1) wiped all the dressing tables
2) swept the whole house
3) Mopped the whole house
4) washed 1 week's worth of laundry (only my clothes)
5) took out all the prayer utensils and washed them (first with lotsa soap then with assam jawa-for shine): my nail art is gone :(
6) picked flowers and did a full length prayer.
7) i read the bagavad gita today..after so long. just 2 verses but hey sumn is betta than nuthin ;)
8)i learnt how to cook dhal (trying it out tom yikes!)
9) sorted all the cds into a cd folder.

im really pleased with myself. if u knw me, u'll know today is a milestone in my history of doin household chores. neways i guess i have to now...mom's not gettin any younger is she (though everyone thinks she's my elder sis. ppl seriously!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom is GORGEOUS gal!!