Friday, May 8, 2009

just me =)

god! its my few last days of holz:(
i just stayed home this last week but it was fun 4 me; coz i somehow find ways to kill time at home.i dl songs, i read, i tv, i cook n clean then i take a break n cont dl songs, read, tv, cook and clean then break then.....(u get it) but i still like it.
ann says i'm an old soul stuck in a body of a 21 year old. but i like staying at home. do i enjoy going out? yes! i do. but i x have a prob staying home and i x have the craving to get out n about (most of the time at least). i knw its a bit ...different from most ppl my age. but hey...who said i wanted to be like everyone else? *winks*

therefore im gonna blog about the lil seemingly unconventional things i do :
(in no particular order)

some pics from today, while we were supposed to be joggin in taman tasik, :P


yummy cakes at secret recipe... =)




1> in this modern era of electric guitars and drums and loud head banging music, i find myself identifying with classical indian music & instruments.

2> i dont take any ice in my drinks (hot days are an exceptional..reeeaaaalllly hot days).

3> i x take any fizzy gassy sugary drinks ie: Coke, Pepsi, F&N etc. i like teas ie: earl grey, jasmine, green, chinese etc

4> i blow my ice cream before putting it in my mouth (as if its hot)

5> i hit the clubs occasionally but i (much to ppl's surprise) i do not drink. so stop asking me if i do and save me all the shocked expressions.

6> i x take much fast food coz -based on my own theory- MSG gives me itchiness all over my face esp my nose..its annoying n goes on lik forever!

7> i'm single. and have been 4 quite some time now so if u think i'm guy-hopping, believe me, i would knw if i was!

8> i like nando's betta than chillies (and ann is goin "what the...." now) coz too many options (Chillies) confuse the heck outta me while i'm deciding which food is more worth my money.

9> i don't like dancing with random guys who just feel free to dance with me on dance floors and while at it get a bit touching here and there. have the decency to ask first (tho i might say no anyway but still....) and keep ur paws off me!

10> suha is gonna kill me for this but when i DONT make plans to go jogging with her i semangat to jog with her. the moment i make the plan, i malas d wan. i x knw y..hhhmmmm......=P

No comments: