Sunday, May 3, 2009

buzzy -wizzy-dizzy

ok this week has been crazy. but good crazzy.

Sunday-26/4
jas comes over n we finally decide to dance for aaja nachle for kalo's snageet (jas's sis). we complete 2 minutes of the song which is a major accomplishment for both of us-we rarely get non-coll related stuff done when we are together. then we sit around for lunch n watch a bit of tv. finally when she leaves we are feeling damn good bout ourselves =)

Monday-27/4
i cant stay in jas's hse on mon coz i've been out since exams ended (last wed)n jas cant come over. guess what? our half a sunday's work down the drain, no more nach-ing (dance-ing).

Wednesday- 29/4
maiyaan (oil ceremony) & mehndi. i dragged myself up at 6am, i swear i was stil; half dreaming while walking to the bathroom. dress up and drive n drive n drive till i reach jas's hse. guess what? jas is all glammed up n i'm looking my worst. in my defense, i din knw we had to dress up and i usually m not up to getting dolled up in the morning. besides me..everyone looked good. then we did the rangoli which turned out nice as well =) and the best part, i FORGOT to bring my clothes n saree to leave in ann's hse which means i have to carry all of it n travel by train the next day. *hits self on head hard*. what do i do? around 1, i drag ann and drive all the way back to gombak, get my stuff and drive all the way bak to kj n the entire time i'm roasting in hot afternoon sun. god thinking bout it makes me hot!
p/s: did i mention we danced n danced while waiting 4 kalo to get dressed after the oil ceremony? was fun :)

Thursday-30/4
Sangeet...good food, my dazzling blue saree.i like. my buddies ann n dev and and and....i tied saree for ann! ahhw i've taken that step in becoming an indian women.jas and feto were looking amazing and even kalo who was supposed to be dressed simple was glowing!. then the real fun started 4 me.. DANCE!!! god i love indian/punjabi weddings for the dance. i danced n danced n danced in my heels! n the dhol was so encouraging n just makes you move to the beat automatically. we even did a train dance all over the hall and accompanied jas to cash out from the men present (its a custom la). i 'kong' upon undoing my saree n wishing my mom goodnight.
p/s:lil did i knw my phone battery 'kong'd' as well.

Friday-1/5
mom screws me over for not answering my already dead phone. n i hear lectures for a good 2-3 hours about all the things which could happen to me because my phone died. then dad picks me us up 4 lunch in bangsar. food was so-so.

Saturday-2/5
kalo's wedding. may i add that i'm so proud of myself that i followed instructions and reached pj gurdwara without getting lost and early summore! ok the bride kalo is usually pretty but today she was just totally out-of-this -world kinda gorgeous. my head scarf was totally falling off my head coz smart ppl pin it to their hair which i obviously din. sheesh. overall the ceremony was ok and they are married!
oh and at night i follwed suha to this wedding dinner reception, but this deserves its own blog page.

Sunday- 3/5
Happy Birthday Kohilah!! i rush to music class in brickfields at 10. come home get ready for kohilah's bday lunch in ou. n rush out. like mati2 punya time-limit. and heres the best part, everyone except for yuv and i were late. yuv n i were not even on time we were early! but anyhow service at italiannies was terrible today. it took ages for just ice-lemon tea n water to arrive and don't even get me started on the food. anyhow its kohi's bday and was a pleasant lunch treat. after a desseart of strawberry cheesecake and some coffee-wateva cake. i came home n watched a slightly dragging telugu movie. and finally after havin an argument with my mom and giving her the game back, i'm blogging.

No comments: