Thursday, October 29, 2009

Better hope it's in English

it's 8.35 am in the morning.

I just walked 15 minutes through unkept backyards, downhill between concrete walls, crossed a road, walked a long (LONG!) stretch of houses, thought i was gonna be chased by 4 stray dogs (who were minding their business, fumbled with the office keys and finally! sitting at my desk, alone in this office of 7;listening to Miley Cyrus-Climb, hhhmmm.... how very appropriate.

I need my green tea.

My feet is sore. Damn them white shoes!

I'm thinking if a resident has given birth yet (she had contractions while i was still around, last night...YIKES!)

I'm wondering where on earth Sungai Besi is and how totally uncool (AND UNsexy) is it to tell people "I'm from Parit Buntar" LMAO!!!God bless parit-buntarians :P

It's Halloween this Sat. Anyone have plans that don't involve me going out to get an outfit? wait...did I just say that??

Is my salary in yet?

I have an entire family to shop for. Checklist!

In a while, i'll see the kids jumping up and down outside the office door and i'll know my day has begun ;)

No comments: