Saturday, October 24, 2009

உப்டடேஸ்!

gosh! after a tiring week and post-diwali fatness, i"m finally blogging again.
Hope u guys had a awesome Diwali, i know mine was =)

I'm officially eating meat again *yaay!!*

I had my first and i would like to think successful child counseling session, and a follow=up as well.

My first adult counseling, which my colleagues teased was more like a gossip session coz the client was vibrant, loud and all willing to share. Interesting personalities i tell u!
Not a day is boring here in the Refuge.

You know we always here of people having weird name spellings because the JPN or Hospital staff misspelled it, well news flash: apparently they can even miss-look *wait for it* GENDER! WTHHHH???!!

Sheesh! Malaysia 'memang' Boleh la!

Fri nite was spent in Zouk. Vinod's 24th Birthday. Finally after so long was clubbing again, but music sucked. Company was good tho, and of coz it was a friend's birthday..So mesti go kan.



Even met some new friends, Jan, Sandra and Meghaa (whose not in the pics...sowie)


while Vinod entertained guests, we entertained ourselves *as usual i knw!* :D

NOW i'm sick :( And tom got conference on Domestic Migrant Workers.
Die!

2 comments:

princesz said...

Why on earth is my title in tamil???

CheRyL said...

I tot you did it on purpose. Hahahahahahaha..