Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quickie

I made a startling discovery about myself last night!
You know how you tend to do some stuff subconsciously and because it's so norm for you, you don't actually realize you're doing it? Well I'm not so lucky anymore, I do realize now...,

I mentally correct (not like there's anything wrong with it) the language in sms while reading it. For Eg. someone says "why did you do that? are u a gay" There's nothing majorly wrong with it, but I want it to sound/look "nicer", so i might correct it to sound "why'd u do that? u gay or sumn?"-in my head! And sometimes I even restructure the whole message!!

Sheesh! The after-effects of having too much free time and the pre-disposition of being a control freak, doesn't go too well does it? And now i read word-for-word rather than just glancing at messages just to make sure I'm not correcting it.



Pizza and breadstix anyone? :)

No comments: