Sunday, July 19, 2009

The week that was

Update for the Week when-kohilah-came down-to visit

Tuesday
The Plan: Baking at Yuv's.
Guest List: Ann, Kohi, Michelle, yours-truly and Yuvani.
Reality: we are a bunch of bums who like to laze around and talk about random stuff, sometimes about random people as well. and in our defense, the electricity went off so we couldn't bake even if we wanted to.

Wednesday
The Plan: Jusco Sale (on a personal note, NO shoes for me)and Nandos
Guest List: Michelle, Kohi and me
Reality: i bought another pencil skirt in brown (pencil skirts are my official favorite work-wear; very sexy-secretary ish :p)AND a pair of peep-toe flats. I couldn't resist it!my craving for Hot Peri-Peri chicken has been satisfied!

Thursday
The Plan: Lunch + Harry Porter and The Half Blood Prince (opening day!)
Guest List: Kohi, Michelle, Nishta and me
Reality: Nishta couldn't make it for lunch. I found a caterpillar in my food! (names anonymous coz the owner came and apologized) and i got free lunch =)
Movie was awesome!! (minus an annoying couple who kept narrating the story as it happens..geez)

Friday
The Plan: Lunch at OU with Jasbir, Hit the clubs at night
Guest List: Ann, Kohi, Jas, Mich, me and yuvani
Reality: Jas couldn't make it for lunch so we saw her a while AFTER lunch and dessert. We went for dessert at Secret Recipe (marble cheese cake.....such a sweet sin!) we skipped clubbing and went to Rasta for late dinner except for kohi.

Saturday
The Plan: Pasar malam and a BBQ party with Sheryn
Guest List: Sheryn and me
Reality: I couldn't get the car and her's rosak. So i just lepak-ed at home.

Therefore, it is evident that
Plans Aren't Meant To Be Followed.
Thank you for reading.
Laters!

p/s: Yuvani Sidhu u have just wasted 5 precious minutes skimming through my post to know stuff you already know =)

No comments: