Friday, July 10, 2009

shoppers day out

carrying lotsa shopping bags out from the car after a days worth of shopping is one of my many fav things in the world!

the excitement i feel wen i get a good bargain, the feel of puttin on that new dress, skirt, blouse and lookin at urself in the mirror, and the sound of the machine goin 'ka-ching' as the deal is finalized and the pretty stuff are urs to love and treasure...awwww =))))))

i got 4 tops and 1 pencil skirt all for RM160! and...my mom din flinch once at my choice of clothes. now all i have to do is somehow get exempted from NS, hunt dwn major companies and get myself a job...simple as that.

...or NOT!. damn! i knew i had to get back to reality sooner or later.
anyhow, the day was still great :)

looking forward to an awesome week ahead with my chickas!

p/s: i'm proud of myself that i did not give in to temptation and buy shoes or casual clothes. i stuck to my to-buy list *pats self on back*

No comments: