Monday, July 13, 2009

sky-rocket (just cause i'm lazy)

arathy has been my friend for half my life i think, since we were 9!
and among the many reasons i love her is this, she always says the smartest, funniest and also most nicest things to me:

"no matter what they say, a broken heart can be mended but the scars..well thats another story"
-my MSN personal msg

and she asks me why and if ethin is ok. then she asks me if its the ex. and ...,

puveshini:haha...nope
puveshini:he's not worth it. i'm too good for him
arathy: he certainly is NOT
arathy: we all know that.. ur beyond good..good does not suffice
but then again.,for what its worth,he taught u a lesson that ur too good for any average joe like him

see this is why i love her. she always says these stuff that makes u feel so great. and before you think i'm bimbotic and shallow, i KNOW i'm not all that. but still.....its nice to know that you have friends that have your back and think you're great even when you're doubting yourself because of some dude who doesnt give a rats ass.

and lucky me, i have a whole bunch of them =)

No comments: