Thursday, March 29, 2007

weird-0

okie..so sham tagged me, o rather i demanded to be tagged..*laughs*
i have to list 10 weird things bout myself..lets juz c hw weird i am!

1> i x lik anythin othr than water, h20, air suam.....u can take me to d posh-est (is dat even a word) restaurant and offer to pay my bill, and i'll still order water as my drink.

2> i cry when i watch movies, overly sad and happy scenes. i can even cry when i picture a scene in my head!

3> i can read in the train and not in the bus. i'm still trying to understand y.

4> i olwiz overpack even if it' ony 4 a night. i need to practically transfer my hse to my destination coz i 'think' i'll need a certain sunmthin, and i x feel good knowin dat it's not there, therefore, i take EVERYTHING just in case i need SUMTHING.

5> i alwiz loose interest once i have sumthin'. like was dying for an mp3, but wen i gt it, i carry it with me bt seldom listen, nor update it. juz lik wen a guy im crushin on approaches me, i loose interest..yikes!

6> tanx sheryn 4 dis: while e1 thinks i'm thin, i think i'm fat. i drive my sis up d wall asking her if i look fat in an outfit. but then, im not experiencing eating disorders, i love to eat!

7>i'm an after-some-time neat freak. meaning dat, my room or lecture notes can be messed up lik hell. it bothers me, bt i x do nythin untill after some time. i go into this neat -freak mode and start organizing ething, to d very last detail.

8> i enjoy staring at people, and couples (in general and pda commiting wans specifically). its juz nice to ppl watch.i wudn't argue on hu influenced hu, but turns out yuvz n i are both ppl/couple watchers/starrers. bt hey we are verrrrryyyyy discreet.

9> i find gals hotter than guys. *giggles* im not lesb-0 but i juz think a woman is much more attractive then a guy. and gals hu have style and just lik damn! strutting their stuff with the hottest off-the-shelf trends are def hotter than any metrosexual guy.

10> i amuse myself by talking in weird accents from time to time....hehe n my all time fav. d india indian slang....and d vampire kinda slang (wer ur toungue kinda touches the top part of ur mouth)

11> oohhhh..i had to add this i actually thot i was special coz i had a dimple on my thigh and i was actually makin my sis jealous dat she din haf it (she fell 4 it= mission accomplished). it wasnt untill recently i found out it was........ cellulite! but of coz im not gonna tell my sis *evil lauffs* dis is actually an example of embarassing moment bt wt d heck!

i'm tagging:
1) sheryn
2)bryan
3) arathy
4) yuvz
5) cheryl

ppl hu hav been tagged haf(not havvvveeee to laa bt juz for fun) to write 10 weird things bout themselves in their blog too!

3 comments:

Shamala said...

what?guys are hotter than girls!but ugly guys aren't la..hehehe..damn bad rite..:p..oh i bought shopaholic n baby but haven read it yet.(i'm bz ok!!) and it's the hard-cover version f.y.i.

Anonymous said...

1) i share 7 weirdo-stuff with u..especially no 1 3 4 5 7
2) i know most of ur weirdo stuff..
3) for no 3,its cos the roads are bumpy unlike a rail track.. our brain sends frequent mixed signals therefore we experience bus-sickness ;)
4) suffering from no 5 scares me
5) for no 8, shouldn u be respectin their privacy?? :P
6) and for no 9,wth is wrong with u????

we're spending too much time together i guess?? :P
-assimilation of habits gone too far

princesz said...

its been so long since i bought a book..i miss walking about in mph,trying HARD to make a choice between all the best-sellers...
mph i miss u!