Sunday, March 25, 2007

wardrobe shitty-ness

im pissed!!

4 things u x mess with when it comes to me
1> me,myself and i

2> my family and fwenz

3> my significant other (currently no 1 laa)

4> my -wardobe-!!!!

first i thot my army green tank top was missin', i went berserk at home and i thot my uncle's maid stole it (dats a whole drama by itself)= only coz she gave us the ~benefit of the doubt~
then i found it ~tank heavens~...
then i was parading my white gypsy skirt AND guess wt i saw????!!
thr were 'karat' spots on my other wise whiteeyy skirt. Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and my pink -new shade- nail polish is missing!!!!

y muz all dis happen to me?? why??wHy?? WHY??!!!!!

p/s: and sheryn tanx 4 helpin me out wit d link thingy*savvy chicka* ;)

6 comments:

princesz said...

yeah lor...now my name is savvy chica...wei ...we n our clothes...are one!kenont be disturbd lor...hehehe ok babez..no problem...rilex aje...

Anonymous said...

~a woman and her clothes~ *sensitive issue* :-#

princesz said...

hehe..verrrry sensitive wei!

Anonymous said...

tadah ; the comment uve been wantin :)
my god is it ur maid again?? she dunno how to wash clothes cleanly izit? ask her to come to my house..i boleh ajar sikit :P

Anonymous said...

im waitin for the next post *patiently waitin*

princesz said...

ur wish has been answered my dear.
two blog entries in 1 day....hehe..
ohh dis time i dont know if its my maid, i think while unpacking i acc put d baju sumwer else..bt d nail polish is a mystery tho...haiz