Saturday, March 17, 2007

blue-blue me

i was SMS-ing yuvz today n she helped me nail down the exact term as to wat shan was to me. probably he WAS my sound board. n nw since we're no longer togeder, i guess maybe thats y i feel so lost coz i think dat maybe my fwenz x be interested in my probs and x spend time listening to me.don't get me wrong, i did love him, but he was also a fwen. c wat happens wen u go beyond ur better judgements and date ur fwen?? sum fwenz dont show any reactions when i start to say nethin bout my break-up, they listen and then talk bout sum other stuff ( i am very good at taking hints; so i shall bother u no more) n im like HELLOOO!! din i just attempt to pour my feelings out??~lets put them aside~

then there are the other group of caring fwens, who check on me to c hw im doin. but the thing is, when i hear their voice, hear them trying to soothe me, my voice cracks. how do i wish i wasn't sensitive and emotional. it just amazes me to c how some ppl can break up one day and then d nex minute they are gettin ready 4 another date. if only i cud do dat, der wudn't be a need 4 this pathetic post. but hey, thats wat i am now, at least i feel dat way.

i x feel lik talking to my caring fwenz bout my prob coz im just scared they might eventually get sick of it. yea... they x say it to me but that is bound to happen its only natural. the diff between shan(wen v were fwenz) and them is dat he loved me then so no matter hw annoying a fwen i was he was still thr..but that doesnt apply to other fwenz does it? i x want my caring fwenz running away wen they c me or act in a i'm-not-bothered way ....n now im confused if shan really was a fwen to start with or it was just a miserable ~girl-getting ~scheme..which i fell for...haiz..bodohnye aku..n thr are ppl hu think I am smart!

7 comments:

Shamala said...

Hey, hon.U ARE SMART.u just get confused every now and then.you are,after all,human my dear.Take care and chins up!

Anonymous said...

which category of friends do i fall into?
:D
it will take time sayang..just chill with us..with my lame jokes..ul laugh n forget being sad *look who's talkin* haha
u start smiling ok? :)

Anonymous said...

*i didn't know about this* :(

well...u should not construe the whole episode as a lack of judgment nor question of your intelligence for that matter...accept it for what it was...but i must emphasize- your decision to get into a relationship was a gutsy move to begin with. it was an act of bravery...and therefore, if anything...your not only smart, but brave as well. you're a stronger person than u give yourself credit for...and trust me, i know what im talking about!! worry not i say...these things have a funny way of working itself out...so u just continue being ~you~ and everything else will fall into place. i must divulge, u're a great person...so again i say...worry not~!
*fuck that ass clown*

princesz said...

tanx guys...i guess if it cant break u it only makes u stronger ritee?

**arathy ur def. in the caring fwenz category**

**bryan dear, i wud haf told u if i cud actually talk to u...ur alwiz bz on msn la..n besides, i wont wanna bore u with my ~drama~...hehe..tanx **

CheRyL said...

hey, hang in there lar..its kinda normal..i mean, this is wat life is all about kan??

Anonymous said...

hye...im never too busy if u wanna talk alrite...n heck, i think i ~luv~ drama~! :D

princesz said...

tanx cheryl, yea i guess it is laa.. but it cud b betta tho *winkies*
and bryan..dont we all know u ~love~ drama..hehe..