Saturday, January 30, 2010

just another Thaipusam

My first year NOT going to Batu Caves for Thaipusam. =(

But other than that, my grandma's knee op went fine. Yaay!!
She's now feeling lotsa pain on her operated knee and also needs to endure physiotherapy for god-knows-how-long. She's a pretty strong woman, my grandma. I know she'll be walking again in no time, but it's all the others that are worried.

Care-taker stress kicking in to all of them. Sigh!

**ok happy thoughts!**

My uncle is coming back from Qatar on Tuesday!! =D
And the boyf is going to see the mom on Monday. I'm a bundle of nerves though i don't show it. I really hope everything goes on fine.

NO! I'm not getting married, that'll be a good 7-9 years more. but for now, i'm having fun every day and i'm going to sleep with huge smiles plastered.

Spread the L.O.V.E.

Muahxxx!

1 comment:

Personalized Pens said...

How Fun! Your day will come soon enough.
Thanks,
Fun Pen