Monday, November 16, 2009

Chic & Cute

Last Sunday was the Chic Charity Event in Zouk KL; In aid of Women's Aid Organization.
And so Arrienne, Di and I were there from 11am to 6pm (on a Sunday! i know!)

So yea, we didn't manage to sell much merchandises but what ever we did sell was unexpected sales as well, so all's good =)

The event was actually a bunch of e-boutiques coming off9 to sell their stuff. and we even had S.W.A.G (Stuff.We.All.Get) aka freebies at the entrance and RM5.50 (dies!) burgers near the entrance, plus loud music, chill-to-the-bone air conditioning and lots of irresponsible lung-cancer causing smoking. In short it was like clubbing minus the dance and make-up plus loads of awesome goodies.

I spent my $$ on a cute baby-tee, a dove-charmed bracelet and a really beautiful peacock feather inspired hairband (such a steal!).


Have i mentioned I'm a sucker for charms? they had 3D snowflakes, cute Santas, Doves, Angels, mistletoe, christmas trees, shells, stars etc.

My peacock feather inspired hairband


my dove charm bracelet:


**On second thoughts, it's too big for my hand, maybe i'll substitute it with my fairy charm and hang this dove in my car. Yup! now all i have to do is get the Chains,Bracelets+Anklet lady to fix it for me.hhhmmmmm**

On a separate note, Uma made me in charge of the gifts for teenage girls(Annual Gathering), and I've decided to get them all earrings :))))))
So yours truly is gonna shop for 30 pairs of dazzling,gorgeous, traffic-stopping earrings soon.

See..., work aint depressing all the time *smiles broadly*

Anyone wanna loan me their Harry Potter set?? Wanna read againnn.

5 comments:

ann said...

eh i aso wanted a hairband like tht but it was pure brown feathers la...not tht im complaining bout the rainbows :) u noe me ;p....i don mind loaning to u my set but not all at once :D

princesz said...

Haha..one by one la ann.
Oh and can u drop me the baju ka one of these days? coz gt function coming up, i wanna wear new baju :P

ann said...

of course can..lunch this week? mayb thurs??? thn i'll bring the dresses n philosopher's stone

princesz said...

okiess thurs then dont cancel on me annie bannie

Shamala said...

harry potter!! I think I need to re-read it as well..:)