Sunday, June 28, 2009

random

i have two more papers next week.
Exactly 1.15pm next wed i'll be done with my 3 years edu in HELP =)
ok exam finishes at 2 but its mcq n i usually come out that time coz after 1.30 we have to wait till 2. the rule x make sense to me...but well, most rules dont anyway!
i'm thankin my lucky stars coz 2 outta 3 papers this sem are all MCQ and btw they are both thought by Dr. Logan.

i think HELP's Psych Dept is fastest by far at replying e-mails. all other companies which i email to take forever to reply! like i have nuthin to do then check my mail everyday (which i do...coz i'm kiasu lik that)

transformers was awesome! ppl clapped in the cinema's (yes i can still watch movies =)) and i found it so much funnier than the first...oohh i lurvvvveee BumbleBee, he's so adorable isnt he? =D

just coz my post seems so plain,

lychee+ lime from D'lish =)

No comments: