Thursday, March 11, 2010

22nd and still counting

more than a week after my birthday and the celebrations have just ended =)

March 1st: My 22nd year =) it felt just like any other day, and i thought this must be what it's like growing up. (and i didn't like it one bit!) the fact that my boyf. wasn't in town and my friends couldn't all make it for a meeting on that day didn't help either. But one teeny fact made the day so special.....and believe me when i say tiny,



he was actually close to tears when it was time to go back...awwww. he kept pestering the mom to come back with us. sweetnesss!

March 4th: The Narcissistic Indulgers outing =D. Good food in chillies, dessert in TGIF and the TGIF crew singing a song that i could'nt decipher what it meant. Always count on your friends to do things that you specifically tell them not to! haha...but it was fun and a different experience; what with blowing the candle from a feet away and getting coerced to sing and dance. this was followed by watchin American Idol in yuv's place and a late night chatter before sleepin :)

March 5th: The colleagues got me a cake, vegetarian carrot cake. So while the kids were going on and on with the birthday song (i swear they were on rerun-mode!), i dug into the cake =D

Just when i thought the celebrations were all over, and i would forever feel the pinch that i could not spend a day with the boyf for my first birthday since hooking up,

March 11: I was working till 10pm and thought it's gonna be just another night, bath, eat and sleep. and since i always talk to my boyf on my way back from work, he act said this, "drive slowly, i miss u. talk to me longer" as usual, being how very unsuspecting i am, i just took it as it is. i reached home and my mom was wearing jeans at 10.30pm. she managed to give an excuse and i bought it (i know, silly). and then as i stepped in, there he was, dozen of white roses and all. and all the friends and cousin. SUPRISE!!!!
i was so shocked that i was shaking and i din know how to react which act made me look like i wasn't surprised at all. haha....it was a nice night and everyone went back at 12 ish.

Finally, i can look back and say, i had a great 22nd. a bit spread out but nevertheless memorable =)

4 comments:

pUrpoSe oF LiFe said...

i mau see who is the lucky guy honey!! you still owe me story..sigh

Unknown said...

sungguh romantis 'dia' :)

princesz said...

jade: i knw i knw pretty soon!

Suha: memang romantis giler

Aroma said...

wow, you are beatiful