Friday, February 19, 2010

Lovestruck

Happy POST chinese new year everyone!

My CNY plus Valentines was so awesome that i practically feel like i'm floating in the air! hahahaha!

These are what some ppl have to say about the latest turn of events.

Yuv: When are you going to get out of your luvstruck stage? (when i forgot that she turned 23 last month, and I act stayed over with her that very night)

Ahmed: jus coz u got a boyfriend doesnt mean u forget ur hypothetical ones..whats wrong with u??..lol..hw the hell have u been? i'm sure u r havin a ball of a time..filed with idealistic romance..lakeside lovemaking..lol..tell me all abt it.. (on me failing to IM him for almost a month)

My Uncle: You should have an in-built phone (on me always hanging on the phone)

My Aunt: It's an addiction i tell you! almost a disease (on me SMS's without looking at the phone + non stop)

My Dad: Yea laaa now you got someone you x layan me already (cause i din call him for a week)

My Mom: You just went on a date, why are you hanging on the phone with him? what DO you guys talk about? (on me being on the phone after getting back from a date)

Moral of the story: When people know you're in a relationship (after a long gap) everything you do (or in my case DON'T) becomes automatically BECAUSE you're dopey eyed and lovestruck.

In my defense,..... nevermind...forget it, it's a no-win argument :P
I guess i'll just have to outgrow the phase, till then BLAME IT ON LOVE people :D

p/s: I never thought lovestruck and me would go in the same sentence....till now ;)

6 comments:

suha said...

one word for u
-jiwang'ness-

Joanderson Ribeiro said...

muito lindooo

parabens

Syi said...

Congrats for being lovestruck!

princesz said...

suha: hahah i knw!!

princesz said...

everyone: I love being love-struck ;)

Unknown said...

“Wow” you are a genius for sure what great ways to get ranked high and obtain good traffic flow from your article. Thank you for sharing your information it was very good reading for sure. I am looking forward to any more of your articles you produce in the near future.
studied home