Monday, August 31, 2009

monday blues

First things first, I'm not in the mood for MERDEKA so don't bother wishing me a happy independence day with the widest smiley you can get coz i'm not interested.
I love my country, i just don't love the nonsensical things that go with it and the inaction that accompanies it. i wasn't wrong to be sceptical about 1 Malaysia. Lets see what the authorities do about carrying a cows head to a Hindu temple construction site. ISH! I could rant on and on but i don't wanna end up counting bars do i? How to BLog then? :p

Moving on to happy thoughts, i just read one of my seniors blog. she's is so in love that i wanna be in love too :D
Hahaha.....seriously reading her blog, makes me smile from ear to ear, she's writing her very own fairy tale and its so hopelessly romantic!
awwww...wish her all happiness and many more sweet times.

I was talking to a distant cousin about job prospects in Singapore and he was telling me about the perks and all. and of all the things he told me, u know wt I'm excited about? They are in trend with the US, so what ever comes out there, comes out in Singapore too! Awesome kan!!

Happy Monday everyone =)

No comments: