Monday, May 19, 2008

weekend-er

so its the end of a long weekend (oh no!). its back to coll tom. my first class of the day is at 3pm. wth??!! sheesh!
>>to recap wat i did over the weekend.<<

1) Bowling nite-16/05
dined in at d'lish mid valley before hittin the bowling alley. i went in late, kinda loose track of time when u have loads to eat and fwenz to gossip with u know. so it aint my fault :p played for an hour and was craving 4 more but since i followed my cousins, so must follow their schedule laa. anyway i'm glad i went coz even tho i'm not a shalin-zulkifli-comparable player (actually its not only bowling, i suck at all types of sport) i improved compared to the last time i went. so 3 cheers for me!!

2) Freshmen Luncheon-17/05
i have a whole post dedicated to this, so i'll elaborate no further.

3) me Uncle'z-18/05
at 12 we left 4 shah alam, my uncle and aunty's wedding anniversary, their 11th. thats a pretty long time to stay married to the same person u know. hehehehe..just kidding! we got a cake 4 my uncle..wait! i followed him but he gt the cake himself and wrote the msg himself. kasihan i know! but in my defense, im a student with no money coz my mom hasn't given me my allowance yet and i x carry my bank card everywer. :) as it always is in my family, there was loads of food to stuff our selfs with and lotsa chattering at the same time. that is wt happens wen e1 wants to talk at the same time=chaotic i tell u! but i still love my big fat INDIAN family! :P at nite i was in front of the tv with 2 of my couz and my sis all set to watch the Zee Cine Awards 08 (for those of you who dont know, Zee is a hindi broadcast network and the awards are for bollywood celebs). of course my 10 year ol couz was not happy with it. but hey, y would i miss watching shah rukh dance and strut his stuff to play monopoly with my couz?i x even like monopoly. i slept off while watchin tho :( and misssed the finale. haiz!

4) i'm back home-19/05
i think i'm gonna sleep la now. n probably go out later. oh i should mention that i kept up with my workload and so far have done evrything required of me =) *pats self on the back*

snoozeeee!

p/s: i still think taare zameen par was better than chakde india. sorry shah rukh!

No comments: