Tuesday, July 24, 2007

stew-pid!

y did i never get over you?
though you caused me so much pain
y did i never refrain from answering your msgs?
though i knew that i might not get a reply
y did i feel good about talkin to u when u were unattached?
though my heart kept tellin me it wont be for long
y did i allow my self to get comfortable with u?
though i knew that the comfort would soon be gone
y did i think that circumstances have changed?
though to u it hasn't
y did i allow myself to believe your words and gestures?
though i knew that u might not mean it

>>coz im stew-pid!<<

y did you say and do those things?
though it din mean anythin to u
y did u act as if things have changed?
though it hasn't to u
y did u make me comfortable?
though u knew that it was just temporary
y did u talk to me when ur vulnerable?
though u knew that i was just an option
y did u even start contacting me?
though u knew that u wont continue
y do u keep comin in and out of my life?
though u know that itz tearin my heart n mind apart

>>coz ur stew-pid!<<

No comments: